HIGHER STANDARDS. BECAUSE IF YOU GET THE PAYMENT, BUT LOSE THE CUSTOMER, WHAT’S THE POINT?
It’s the phone call no one in your shoes wants to get. A longtime customer just called to say they’re taking their business elsewhere. And now you’ve got to explain to your managers why. But you’re still wondering what happened. After all, the agency you hired seemed like a reputable firm. Little did you know, the junior collector working this claim was playing hardball with the customer – because that’s all he knew to do. Unfortunately, this agency didn’t have much of a training process. Or a quality control process. Or an escalation process. Or any kind of process, for that matter. What looked like a stand-up shop was actually more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants shop. And now you’re stuck dealing with the fallout.
That’s why you need a partner with higher standards. To protect your customer relationships, you’ve got to have a proven repeatable process for ensuring that every customer is treated with the utmost respect every time.
- Be confident the collectors are following proven processes and best practices at every stage of the collections process from demand letter through post-judgment remedies.
- Protect every relationship because you have a partner that brings a more ethical and professional approach to every customer interaction.
- Communicate directly with the collector handling your file instead of being limited to help hotlines or automated support.
- Get a partner who won’t play games with you either – someone who will never try to sneak in bogus fees or hold your cash longer to make interest.
- Work with a collection agency you can trust. Even after thousands of client relationships and 45 years in business, we’ve never been sued.
With higher standards in every aspect of collections, you’ve got what it takes to bring it in.