On December 7th at 2pm EST, Federation of Credit hosted AGA’s Vice President Sam Fensterstock who talked through some of best practices in collections such as:
- How write-offs have a major impact on a company’s profitability.
- Where do you draw the line so that you maximize both the probability of collection and your cash flow – what is the “point of no return” with your customer?
- When should a delinquent customer be turned over to an agency?
- What happens in most companies as a customer becomes delinquent?
- Why is a commercial collection agency going to collect more?
To watch the recording of the webinar please click here.