AGA is proud to be a Sponsor of the 2019 CreditScape Conference in Las Vegas, NV from May 15-17. CreditScape is a three-day event that contains useful information for every skill level of credit and finance professionals, including an international day (May 15) that focuses on topics that include export compliance, incoterms and country risk analysis. The traditional CreditScape event follows on May 16-17, and embraces more general credit topics including automation in the credit department, effective credit applications, social media tips and tricks, lessons on how to be a better credit professional, the future of credit management, the push for credit as part of shared-service centers, and multi-generations in the workplace. Additionally, at the keynote address, renowned speaker Karen Purves brings her expertise about how language effects emotions in a session entitled: “Wag More, Bark Less: Reducing Negativity in the Workplace.” Her session explores 14 different ways people express negativity and provides tips for dealing with each situation. CreditScape will end at noon on Friday, May 17.
Here are some facts about CreditScape that we’d love for you to share on social media and within your network:
- CreditScape offers credit and finance professionals the opportunity to learn from and network with the best minds in credit.
- CreditScape was designed to create an affordable, high-value credit conference to keep finance professionals current on the trends in credit.
- Renowned speakers and respected credit professionals such as Karen Purves, Caitlin Crommett, Paul Jarzombek (COO, LR International), Jim Reed (Partner, J. Ernest Baird), Scott Tingey (Director of Financial Services at Monrovia Nursery Co.), Yesinne Alvarez (President, Federation of Credit), Darryl Rowinski (President and CEO, Business Credit Management Association), Rob Santo (Director of Financial Services, Diageo NA), Diana Crowe (Financial Technology Principal, HighRadius), Dominic Biegel (Business Development and Implementation Manager, Bectran), Jon Seaman (AR Partner Manager, Esker) and Mark Speiser (Director of Credit, Archer Daniels Midland) are among the presenters at CreditScape.
- Keynote speaker Karen Purves will present effective skills on handling a broad spectrum of negative personality styles – and see how you can adjust your own attitude to help stay positive and improve organizational excellence.
- Caitlin Crommett will present a multi-generational workshop to explain how to keep multi-generational workplaces connected & working effectively, placing a special emphasis on Millennials & Gen Z, as the youngest generations currently entering and growing in the workplace, and how to attract the best of them, retain them, and keep them engaged, while making sure all generations are happy!
- Crommett will also present tips and tricks on how to use social media more effectively.
- Export compliance, Incoterms and Country Risk Analysis are among the topics that will be explored on International day, May 15. If your company sells internationally, you need to be here!
- As we’re constantly being told that credit professionals are tasked to “do more with less,” CreditScape features a session on Effective Credit Apps.
- What does the future of credit and collections look like? Is your department moving in the right direction to be optimized for the future? CreditScape addresses these questions and more.
- Some of the most recognized vendors in credit, including United TranzActions, AG Adjustments, D&B, Experian, Ansonia Credit Data, High Radius, Bectran, Esker and NCS will all be in attendance.
- CreditScape includes CMA’s signature “Speed Networking” event that allows attendees to learn more about your products and services than they would in a typical event.
- There is a small table-top “vendor marketplace” trade show on Thursday afternoon, giving attendees more opportunities to learn about your products and services.
A joint effort between the Credit & Finance Professional Cooperative members (Credit Management Association, Federation of Credit, BCMA, NACS and Southwest Business Credit Services), CreditScape is priced affordably for attendees at only $399 for the three-day event for members (and $499 for non-members), with hotel rooms priced at just under $60 per night for attendees during the event.
More information about CreditScape 2019, including the complete schedule, can be found at www.CreditScapeConference.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact either Alan Dicker (email@example.com or 323-573-0840) or Ann Westpy (firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-903-2643).
We’re looking forward to a great event!