On March 6 we held a training webinar on the AGA Dashboard . The AGA Dashboard is our online reporting platform for our clients. If you were unable to attend the webinar, you can access the recording by clicking HERE. The training session review all of the features of the AGA Dashboard including a reiew of all of our monthly reports as well as how to query, search and drill into the details around each claim placed with AGA including collector notes. If you have any questions about the Dashboard, please email us at Jennifer@agaltd.com
- Collections During Crisis: Insights on the Impact of COVID and Strategies for Navigating Its Fallout – By Seth Carter, Ph.D, VP Technology & Collection Services, AG Adjustments
- Six Things to Consider Before Doing Business with Cannabis and CBD/Hemp Companies
- What Should You Do If Your Customer Won’t Pay You?
- AGA’s Sam Fensterstock To Moderate and Speak at HighRadius Credit Tech 2020
- AGA Hosted Webinar on Managing Credit, Collections, Disputes and Bankruptcies in the Post Covid-19 World
- AGA’s Sam Fensterstock To Moderate Panel on Credit & Collections in the Cannabis Market at The Credit Research Foundation’s March 2020 Forum in Charleston, SC.